Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Week 5 Blog Post - Presenting and sharing Information

Presenting and sharing Information

When the word presenting is mentioned to me, the idea of communicating through different mediums runs through my mind. Such as the formation of how information (words, pictures, colours) are shared and viewed. The meaning of presenting is a necessary component of this unit and through the use of blogging I will be able to share my information and ideas I have. 

The collaboration of a range of ideas that come to mind and and experiences I wish to share about the unit or with class mates is what helps me to blog.

As I am new to blogging and I am not fully aware of how to use all the tools available to the best of my ability but I am excited to explore Blogger, learn more about it and to read every one else's blogs. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Tracey

    I am delighted you have created this blog. A great topic to start with.

    I like blogger as a platform too.

    Best wishes

    Keith

    ReplyDelete